When your heater is out of commission and your heating system needs to be repaired, you need an HVAC contractor you can rely on to get the job done. Champion Forest Air Conditioning & Heating offers our clients quality, prompt service and a team of technicians you can count on to get your heating system up and running at peak performance quickly. We service all heating systems and units. We will also provide a free in-home no-obligation estimate on a new heating unit should it be necessary and most cost-effective to replace your system rather than repair.
Champion Forest Air Conditioning & Heating
We Stand Behind Our Work
- Local family owned and operated company for over 30 years
- A+ ranking with the Better Business Bureau of Houston
- Texas state licensed & fully insured
- Our technicians are EPA certified and registered to work in the state of Texas
- All of our technicians are required to have several years of experience and be knowledgeable on current HVAC equipment
- Our Service Department offers a Preferred Customer Program
- We offer professional seasonal maintenance agreements
Using a furnace to keep your home warm in the winter is cost-effective, but they do require upkeep in order to work properly and efficiently. Consider the furnace the heart of your heating system, and if your furnace is not operating at peak performance your heating system will perform inefficiently. As a result of an inefficient system, you could be experiencing increased energy costs and a decreased life expectancy of your system. When you need a furnace repair, our experienced technicians will be able to diagnose the problem and get your furnace operating quickly and efficiently.
Like all mechanical systems, older furnaces are susceptible to everyday wear and tear, which can cause carbon monoxide leaks. Because you cannot smell or see carbon monoxide, it is extremely dangerous. Our skilled technicians know how to check your furnace for excessive wear and dangers. Champion Forest Air Conditioning & Heating recommends annual maintenance to maintain your furnace’s efficiency and to ensure your family’s safety. Make sure to ask your technician about our seasonal maintenance plans for your furnace in order to prevent carbon monoxide leaks from occurring and to ensure that your furnace is operating efficiently.